Splice is an independent, award-winning post-production company with facilities in Shoreditch and Old Street. With a passion for what we do and a talented, friendly and tightknit team, our ethos is really important to us, and we think it shows.
We are looking for amazing Edit Assistants to join our growing Operations team.
What you’ll be doing…
● Ingesting file-based formats using Avid Media Composer.
● Exporting Avid sequences and uploading to web-based storage (Splice’s own platform, Aspera, client/channel platforms.)
● Syncing and grouping using Avid.
● Assisting with queries from edit suites.
● Updating logs and scheduling software.
● File conversions using Content Agent, Resolve, and Media Encoder.
● Frame rate conversions (Avid and Alchemist.)
● Media management from offline throughout final post departments.
● Setting up and supporting Avid offline edit suites.
● Shifts if required.
Who you are...
● At least one year’s experience using Avid Media Composer in a post-production facility is essential. Experience with DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere is desirable.
● You have a good understanding of the entire post-production process and file-based workflows.
● A solid understanding of HD/UHD codecs, colour space, and frame rates. You like to keep up-to-date with new technologies and workflows.
● You are accurate, highly organised, detail-oriented with the ambition to deliver high-quality content.
● An adaptable team player.
● A great problem solver and always strive to find the best solution for our clients.
● You are a skilled
communicator with bags of tact.
What we offer:
● A focus on personal development with career progression via CTA to Online, Grading, or Audio.
● Perkbox account
● 25 days holiday
● UK Healthcare
● Workplace pension
● Financial Wellbeing platform
Is this you? Come and talk to us.
Please send a CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with EDIT ASSISTANT as the subject.
Terms will be dependent on experience.
The Splice Team x