Splice is a creative and independent post production house in the heart of Shoreditch.
We are looking for a full-time Client Services Supervisor to join our team.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality room service to our edit suites and clients. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with optional weekend work. Working in this role will give you fixed day shifts and a great quality of life!
The Client Services Supervisor’s main responsibility is to look after and manage the Runners. You will be working with a close-knit team to ensure that our clients are satisfied with their time spent at Splice. This involves making breakfasts, drinks and ordering lunches, managing stock counts, ordering supplies and ensuring the facilities are presentable!
What we're looking for:
- An enthusiastic and hard-working individual with great customer service skills
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Previous experience as a barista or waiter/waitress is desirable
- A people person who thrives working in a tight-knit team
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Perkbox account
- Health & Dental cash-back plan
- Financial Wellbeing platform account
If you're interested in this role then please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISOR as the subject.
The Splice Team x